An abstract, 1HP roguelike that thinks outside the 1-tile box. Made for 7DRL 2015.
Please send feedback to @humbit or email@example.com
v1.1 - 3/17/15 (small bugfix, polish release) [download]
- Enemies are now spawned a good distance away from player to prevent unfair deaths.
- Bug fixed (I think): exit gate was visible on lower levels
- The reveal spell now shows the location of score patterns.
- Score patterns changed to red/white for better visiblity when zoomed out.
- The far outer wall now looks different and an extra wall is put in between it and the dungeon. This should minimize the confusing "why doesn't my spell do anything" (spells simply can't interact with the outer wall).
- Fewer monsters on first floor.
- The speed spell only visibly "bounces" the player when they have a free move for clarity.
- Prayer grows more dangerous with each use.
- The game should now just barely be playable on a phone, but it may be very slow.
v1.0 - 3/14/15 (7DRL release) [download]