A zombie survival roguelike made for 7DRL 2017.
Tested in several browsers, but Chrome is fast.
- Mouse does everything.
- But you can also use WASD/NUMPAD/ARROWS to move.
- And SPACE or NUMPAD-5 to scavenge.
- ESCAPE closes person menu.
- ~ to toggle "performance mode".
- Escaping from fights is often a good idea.
- Advantages to a large crew: actions like scavenging and clearing are faster, you’re much better in combat, and additional bodies provide protection.
- Disadvantages to a large crew: you’ll run through food and gas faster, it’ll be harder to escape from fights, and you have to worry more about interpersonal conflicts.
- Sleeping isn’t mandatory, but will help ease tensions among your group. Travelling at night is dangerous too.
- Keep an eye on your speed. Your walking speed is determined by the slowest crew member. Driving is ideal.
- Dire circumstances can be overcome through sacrifice.
send feedback and bugs to email@example.com or @humbit
4/3/17 - v1.1 (post-7drl patch)
All 300+ image files bundle into a single file and compressed. Loading time should be massively reduced.
Added "performance mode" which can be toggled with ~
Fixes for Firefox/IE and different resolutions.
You now get items for killing zombies
You now get lots of items for scavenging a lair.
Sleeping is much better.
The 7drl version had a lot of unimplemented skills/traits. Most of these have been finished.
Added "Infection" which can occur when amputating limbs.
Indicators on crew list for bleeding/infection/starvation/bitten.
Gloves can now be worn even with one hand.
Added feet and boots. Legs and feet can now be amputated.
Religion generation made slightly more realistic.
Escape chance improved, but crew speed now considered.
Added a "Fully Equip" button which should save lots of time!
Less gas is required per person. With 4 people or less, only 1 gas needed per tile.
Fixed an issue with limp/bleeding getting added repeatedly.
Lots of difficulty and generation tweaks. Game should be easier.
3/12/17 - v1.0 (7drl release)